Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Scrambled.

This week has been a little off.

The other day I closed the shop an hour early, thinking it was an hour later than it was. Yesterday, I woke up two hours late because I forgot to turn on the sound of my radio alarm. Today, I woke up an hour late, missed three buses and accidentally showed up an hour early to class. Also, I'm having trouble with common sense and with thinking and communicating. This is not good.


In other news,
I have a raging headache. Even though I drink about six or seven Nalgene bottles of water every day, I still get dehydrated all the time.

I was informed today that I'm performing a solo this Friday at Indian Flavors. I should probably find some music.

I decided to stay a little longer at community college and get a start on my language requirements for later.

I'm not feeling witty, just tired and whiny.


I saw a couple of excellent movies this week at the Pickford. Gorgeous Audrey Tautou from the movie Amelie starred in Priceless, a French film about a sexy gold digger, a hotel worker and a few twists of fate. I know, it sounds like a chick flick. But it's great.

I also saw OSS117, a French parody of 007. Absolutely blossoming with innuendo and a humor that only the French can offer. Oh, and an original Pink Panther style soundtrack.

I love the way French women say cigarette.

No comments: