Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Things I do and don't.

I've been coming to terms with a few things lately. First: no matter how hard I try, I just can't go down hills on rollerblades. Second: I like having my significant other gone for long periods of time and hoping they won't come back but wishing that they would. Maybe that's why I like long-distance relationships. Third, I'm a workaholic. Yes, I'm addicted to workahol.

But seriously. It's summertime! In Bellingham! And I'm hanging out in a warehouse with no windows, getting chocolate all over my clothes. I can sympathize with Willy Wonka.

I've also been hanging out with Gretchen a lot. We're in a bellydance troupe together, so we routinely get drunk and put off practicing or costuming by cooking weird food or watching American Psycho and the like. Then Shelby and Michael come over and we get more drunk and watch Lost (I don't understand why they like it so much...) I guess that's what summer's all about.

Cheers.

No comments: