Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crazy dream

I was with Jordan, Bart and Jeni at some sort of carnival or resort and we needed to escape. Jeni took us to her "house", which was a concrete shelter on the end of a dock. It was a beautiful sunny day, and Jordan took his bike from where it was stored in the shelter, which was full of water and outdoor gear. I tried to take another bike, but Jordan kept telling me it was "too soft". Then I realized it was covered in batting and blue satin. So we left on Jordan's bike, riding and floating across the bay. After riding on a road for awhile, we saw a small, boxlike car where three tiny women dressed like Amish dolls in red were riding home. They stopped at a house with dry grass and a ditch by the roadside, and then they were all magically wearing shorts and T-shirts, and we realized they were witches. Bart and I recognized them from some earlier time. They had straw sun hats, wings and grey hair, and all of a sudden they began to shrink until they flattened themselves out into flower/weed-caterpillars on the grass and stopped moving. Then they started to skitter around, and change back and forth between their human and...other form. One came down into the ditch and Jeni touched it and it turned into a cat skin and started gliding around on the ground. Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ruthie!
I've been having weird dreams too.. like I dreamt that a panther was prowling in circles around me.. and all I could do was stare. :I

How are you? I miss youuu.

I made a new blog by the way. <3
http://soleilfleur.wordpress.com/