Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hangin' out...

I've been at Whatcom since 8:00 this morning, and I'll be here until 9:00 tonight, but it's definitely worth it. Tonight is the Junkyard Ghosts Revival, a poetry slam featuring Buddy Wakefield, Anis Mojgani and Derrick Brown, some of my all-time favorite artists.

I'm going to have a crazy Winter quarter next year; I'm taking Linguistics, Ancient Writing Systems, and Natives of the Pacific Northwest, all with Allen Richardson. I'm also going to try to complete 2 independent special projects in Early Childhood Education and dance as a humanity. Should be fun.

I'm in the library right now, and it's a little strange because the email computers are very exposed; you have to stand to use them and they're about 3 feet away.

I think I'll go take a nap in the Reading Lounge.

No comments: