Saturday, December 6, 2008

Talking to Myself...

I feel a little lost and alone in my tiny cyberbubble here. Also, I'm sick, and I found out that I'm not very good at gargling. I swallowed a lot of salt water just now. sigh. I'm lucky, though. This is only my second bout of sickness this season. I guess maybe I am taking better care of myself. Kudos to me! Speaking of which, I just dropped a class from Winter quarter, and it's going to be a huge relief. For my independent studies, I need 30 hours of work study/research per credit. That won't be hard for the independent study in chocolatiering, but I'm also setting up a co-op Early Childhood Education study. I already tutor Spanish, but this will mean I actually have to structure it and present my work. I also want to do some site visits and maybe start volunteering at A Step Ahead Bilingual Learning Center. That would be pretty rad.

I watched Happiness the other day. Great movie, and very well done, but so messed up. Or at least it presents you with the kind of subjects no one really wants to think about. Bart's quitting at Blockbuster, so we'll probably lose some momentum on our movie watching, but that just means more reading!

No comments: