Wednesday, September 19, 2007

'tis (almost) the season...

So we got another four-ton shipment of chocolate in yesterday. Basically that makes me want to curl up in a ball and die a little...but it also means the holidays are coming...and also that the entire Chocolate Necessities staff gets a little wacko for the rest of the year. Shannon, our main chocolatier besides Kevin, is leaving; so she gave me a crash course in everything she knows. The rest I'll have to learn on my own and from Kevin.....which sort of means that I'll be learning it on my own anyway.

I'm glad that this chocolate is so good, otherwise I wouldn't be caught dead on the other side of Christmas.

I also found a walker in the store the other day, which I thought was a little bizarre.......
Maybe it's owner just kind of disintegrated into the carpet or something.


The bus tonight was interesting. There was the same woman who rides the #15 every day with her three adorable little daughters...-twitch-

I swear, this little girl has got to be the most annoying little cretin I have ever encountered. She was talking about the moon or something, asking her mother if she could see it tonight.

"Can I? Can I? Can I?...........ETC...." she started demanding in that wrathful voice of one of those Daddy's little princess type voices. I can't even describe it; the girl was like a caricature of herself.


Maybe I should work shorter days...


School starts this Tuesday.

No comments: